Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Note of Thanks...

This past semester has been one of many new experiences and learning opportunities for me. Other students in this section, EDUC 6165-5, have encouraged me to deepen my thinking allowing me to grasp the concepts of this course in a more effective way. I want to thank everyone for your words of wisdom and your support throughout this course. I have nothing but appreciation for you all. Please accept my best wishes for you in the future.

Sincerely,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    I just wanted to thank you for your blog. I have learned a lot from reading your posts and got a different perspective regarding the material from the course. I wish you well in all of your endeavors and hope we meet again in another course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    It has been a pleasure learning along with you and learning from you throughout this course. I wish you much success as you continue on your journey. God bless and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has really been a semester of learning and discovery for me as well. I found it to be difficult to really look at myself and my habits under a microscope. I think that, although its been uncomfortable, I, for one, have improved as a result. Thanks for purveying all of your knowledge and insight during C&C. I hope that all goes well for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete